Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Observing All Things


Some friends and I just started a new blog, observing all things. Each of the contributors (and perhaps more will contribute in the future) is a good friend of mine, and indeed a partner in doing life Christianly. My goal for this blog (for my part) is to interact with theology proper, and from that, flesh-out some practical implications; we will attempt to ascertain orthopraxy from orthodoxy.

Our exact format for interacting together is still developing, and will continue to be flexible. But for the most part, we will attempt to post regarding certain doctrines, cultural dilemmas, Scripture passages, etc., and then post well thought out agreements and/or counter arguments.

I hope that our new blog will benefit all who read it, my friends and I will grow in love for God and each other, and that Christ will be magnified in all things.

Semper Reformanda

No comments: