Thursday, June 18, 2009

Major Discovery


I just bought a couple books from BN.com. And I've made a major discovery: the shipping was free. Apparently not all items have free shipping, but from what I found (and I looked around for a while), the vast majority of books from Barns and Nobel online qualify for "FAST&FREE DELIVERY." Yes!

I doubt I'll ever fully forsake Amazon, but this changes my online book-buying experience.

(If you've known about "FAST&FREE DELIVERY" for a long time, please forgive me.)

2 comments:

Chris Brantley said...

may also try half.com. books are always cheap and as long as you stay in the "New" or "Very Good" quality book range, you shouldn't have a prob. shipping is 3.99, but you can't beat it when you save 1o bucks on a book...

Aaron Cline Hanbury said...

Yeah I used half.com for almost all my textbooks through college. But the problem is that the books I am most interested in are new. And usually new books are about the same price on every site--give or take a few bucks. The beauty of my new discovery is that BN.com is the exact same price as the actual store--think using gift certificates from home! Nice.